RoCE Integrators’ List
The InfiniBand Trade Association (IBTA) Integrators’ List program is designed to support data center managers, CIOs and other IT decision makers with their planned deployment of RoCE solutions in both traditional HPC and cloud-based data centers.
This world-class program is based on intensive testing procedures that establish compliance to the specification and real-world interoperability to deliver a robust ecosystem of RoCE products to the industry. The interoperability testing uses the Open MPI test suite. The program produces two lists, the InfiniBand Integrators’ List and the RoCE Integrators’ List, which are refreshed twice a year.
The RoCE Integrators’ List features 25, 100, and 200 GbE RNICs, switches and SFP28, QSFP28, QSFP-DD and OSFP cables.
Download the latest RoCE Integrators’ List: Plugfest #39 – May 2022 RoCE Integrators’ List
Visit the IBTA Integrators’ List page for additional details on the Integrators’ list program, test methodologies and corresponding results.
RoCE Integrators’ Lists Archive
The first RoCE Interoperability Plugfest was held in April of 2015, which resulted in the inaugural RoCE Interoperability List. Plugfest 34 in October of 2018 saw the first instance of both interoperability and compliance testing for RoCE products, resulting in the first RoCE Integrators’ List. The following are links to these archived lists.
- Plugfest #38 – May 2021 RoCE Integrator’s List
- Plugfest #37 – April 2020 RoCE Integrators’ List
- Plugfest #36 – October 2019 RoCE Integrators’ List
- Plugfest #35 – April 2019 RoCE Integrators’ List
- Plugfest #34 – October 2018 RoCE Integrators’ List
- Plugfest #33 – April 2018 RoCE Interoperability List
- Plugfest #32 – October 2017 RoCE Interoperability List
- Plugfest #31 – April 2017 RoCE Interoperability List
- Plugfest #30 – October 2016 RoCE Interoperability List
- Plugfest #29 – April 2016 RoCE Interoperability List
- Plugfest #28 – October 2015 RoCE Interoperability List
- Plugfest #27 – April 2015 RoCE Interoperability List